NOW Foods L-carnosine 500mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules
- Brand:Now Foods
- Department:Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Buy New: Too low to display
as of 5/5/2016 14:55 CDT details
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6 x 5 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
L-Carnosine 500mg by Now Foods 100 VegCap L-Carnosine 500mg - Vegetarian 100 VegCap Product L-Carnosine is classified as a dipeptide which is a combination of two amino acids in this case alanine and histidine. It naturally occurs in high concentrations in skeletal muscle tissue and therefore may support muscle vitality. L-Carnosine is also an antioxidant that stabilizes cellular membranes protecting them from damage by free radicals. Because L-Carnosine is only found in vertebrates it is especially important for persons who do not consume beef pork or chicken. Supports Muscle Vitality Cell Membrane Protection Vegetarian Formula Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 1 Vegcap 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Vegcap Servings Per Container 100 Amount Per Serving Daily Value L-Carnosine (-alanyl-L-histidine) 500 mg Percent Daily Values are based on a 2 000 calorie diet Other Ingredients Cellulos
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Store provided by: TodayOnNet.com