Mixed Provencal Olives in Vinaigrette
- Buy New: $10.50
as of 7/22/2014 16:12 CDT details
- Number Of Items:1
- Size:14.7 Ounces
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.4
- Dimensions (in):3.4 x 3.4 x 3.8
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Product Size: 1 jar - 8.8 oz
- From France, by Arnaud
- Click the Gourmet Food World name above to see all of our products. We sell:
- Cheese, Foie Gras, Truffles, Wagyu Steaks, Baking Products, Spices, Oils, Balsamic Vinegars and more
For three generations the Arnaud family has been curing and selling traditional Provencal olives in Fontivielle, in the heart of Provence. According to the revered Arnaud family recipe, a mix of green and black Niçoise, Tournantes, Tailladees and Picholine olives are carefully selected and marinated in red wine vinegar with a sprig of fresh thyme. Briny, herbal Arnaud Mixed Provencal Olives play well with fish and other Mediterranean dishes, are a satisfying snack on their own, and add class to cocktails.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Store provided by: TodayOnNet.com