PD32 Features: -Product Type:Handheld -Use:Outdoor -Bulb Type:LED -Power Source:Rechargeable. Dimensions: -Overall Length - End to End:1.25 -Overall Width - Side to Side:3.375 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:7 -Overall Product Weight:0.3
Not all compact flashlights are made the same, and the FenixLight PD32 is designed to offer a sturdy, versatile, remarkably bright illumination tool in a small, lightweight package. Its bright white LED bulb burns for approximately 50,000 hours, and the anodized aluminum case is waterproof and practically indestructible.
- CREE XP-G white LED with 50,000-hour lifespan
- Uses two three-volt CR123A batteries
- 127-millimeter length and 25.4-millimeter diameter
- 61-gram weight (excluding batteries)
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
- Overheat protection prevents high surface temperatures
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical push-button tail cap switch
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened, ultra-clear, double-glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
Fenix products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About FenixLight Limited
FenixLight Limited came about when a group of inventive young men, interested in high quality illumination tools, grew increasingly dissatisfied with some of the mediocre flashlights on the market, which often featured substandard construction and poor attention to detail. They set out to make improved lighting tools, and began by organizing a group of professional engineers to head what would become FenixLight Limited's machining, electronics, and design departments.
Fenix's first model, 2005's L1 series, helped usher in a new era of high quality, single AA lights. The L1 integrated a bright beam, constant regulation circuit, and low operating costs in a very compact design. Since appearing on the market, FenixLight Limited has continued to expand its product line. From the initial L1 model -- voted one of the most innovative flashlights of 2005 by users and media -- to the latest multi-level, processor-controlled lights, Fenix continues to innovate the personal lighting industry.